Saturday, July 23, 2005


I heard from Whitney last night when i was at tj's. i wish he wouldnt have called me at 12 at night he probably would have caught me at home and i could have spoken to him. i talked to him for like 2 minutes then i had to let him go. i hadn't heard from him since he left; he must have been having a good time. that makes me happy. i'm probably going to call him later.

its really sad. i've noticed that i've become the type of person that doesnt need to stay in touch with anyone... i want to but everything else becomes too important and staying in touch too troublesome. well i CANT do that with Whitney. everyone remind me once a week to call him.

this is a picture of him at 6. i'll find some more recent pictures and post them

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!