Friday, July 29, 2005

Willy Wonka vs. Charlie and the Choc. Factory

hmm okay well first let me state that i'm probably the BIGGEST Tim Burton fan ever forever ever. and also let me say that Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is like one of my all time favorite movies that i've ever seen. it has a lot of subtle themes in it. its wonderful

Okay now to my post:

I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory this afternoon. and while it was classic Tim, and filled with great details from the novel. it was not as good as the original. the umpas were cool but they didnt express the same neutrality, they were scary kind of. i dont know. the songs had cool beats but it didnt convey the same messages. you know? it was funny and good but not as good, and in other aspects much better. in other words you cannot compare the two. they are 2 completely different movies about the same book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!