Thursday, November 24, 2005

there are those that try to make me happy, and they do a good job........ really. its just that there are so many things on my mind. so many different factors that act upon my emotions that it is difficult to choose one emotion and stick with it. in general i would say that i'm a happy person and that there are certain aspects of my life that i am unhappy about: it just so happens that those certain aspects are HUGE circumstances that weigh heavily upon my emotions. i am surprised, actually, when i think of the people in my life that want me to be happy, i feel like i hurt so many people that by now i should have run out of helpful souls. i love and appreciate my friends and my loves and my family. i barely deserve such attention and delicacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!