Thursday, January 26, 2006

burnt out

So i'm working at a new firm. OMYGOODNESS i have never been SO busy in all of my life. its to the point that after work i literally have that burn out. you know, the one that OLD PEOPLE get. like this zombie state, but at the same time i'm still super charged. i find me talking to myself. its scary lol i talk to my friends like i talk to clients. i need to learn how to unstress myself. if i continue going like this i'll get grey hair by 23. i need to learn that theres a time to be on edge and let some other times just chill out. why isnt that i continue to hold on to my stress? is it because it makes me feel more important? [i doubt it but its a possibility] OR is it that i've never learned how to flip the switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!