Tuesday, October 31, 2006

wow so its been an eternity since i've blogged...


and this little hunny bunches of oats is the reason why.

Lilia Whitbeck was born on the 16th of october and weighed in at 6 pounds 10.7 ounces and a height of 21 inches long.


I went into labor on that sunday around midnight and had her on monday at 11 in the morning. It was tremendous pain. I went to the hospital dying of pain and contractions, and being past due my due date you would thing they would take action, but NO.

they sent my ass home. 4 hours later in dying and shaking of pain and then it seemed a medical emergency. Nonetheless i got my epidural and she came out so easily the entire staff was impressed. this is the most adorable beautiful well behaved angel on the face of the planet and she is all mine.

its so strange loving her so much; when before she was born i was filled with uncertainty about my feelings towards her and now i can't imagine being happy without her.

she has her own blogger and you can check out a lot more pics of her on there:

http://www.liawhitbeck.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!