Friday, October 24, 2008

Cleanliness

I've always just been a super messy person. I think it stems from never having to clean my room as a child or from never having any chores. I was never obligated to clean a single thing. so now in adulthood, i struggle to maintain cleanliness and order. I envy my friends and family who always have everything in the proper spot and don't leave their socks everywhere and empty glasses and shit like that.

I'm so horrible. Like I'll clean all of the clothes but NEVER fold it or put it up. Isn't that terrible?! the only person in this house whose clothes I fold and organize is Lia's. But me and Lee's--never.

Maybe i need to go to a hypnotist. Have them create in me a clean freak. I would totally love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!