Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm in Love... again

so I'm sure most of you know that I'm head over heels in love with the UFC star, Georges St. Pierre.

But i've developed a new crush--- Russell Brand!

He's just the most charismatic, funny, cute, weird person ever. and I like him lots. You may have seen him in Forgetting Sarah Marshall but he has a new movie coming out with Adam Sandler.

Anyways, check him out. He's great.

Post Script: Has anyone other than me noticed that America really doesn't have much of a sense of humor. We're too sensitive and incredibly politically correct. Other countries aren't so uptight. Although, you think that america is liberated and free. In fact, we're all just equally MENTALLY oppressed with self taught bigotry and self-segregation. Its incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!