Thursday, November 06, 2008

Prayer in Prose

Nothing more to say. So much typing these couple of days. So much arguing... Not much going my way. Hold on to faith and pray. I ask Mother Mary... You too are a mommy. Show, teach, inspire, charm me. Reach out your arms and hold me. But most of all love me. I beg--Holy Spirit send me your graces. Unlike King Solomon, don't let me fall on my faces. Send me wisdom... erase all traces- of impatience. I implore my heavenly father, Help me get through times. I know they getting harder. Help me be a better mother, daughter, wife and lover. You are my only hope. Its through you that I'll be able to cope. I beseech you Jesus. If anyone needs you... its us. No more words but you know what's in my heart and I know you won't let me fall apart. You will make me stronger. You will help me be a mother. You will guide me by your perfect example and on the devil, with you by my side, I will trample.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!