Wednesday, November 05, 2008

thats when the spark came: an Ode to Cormier

open you up
slide my fingers over your cool, smooth
insides.

gentle but full of life
full of action and emotions
and anticipation.

i am eager
and that's when the spark came.

baking me into immobilization
searing me with anxiety.
can't pull away from you
day and night
i look at you
day and night i hold you in my hands.

Waiting to see your next
surprise
or enlightenment.
you have been my everything.
never want it to end
yet i don't want to slow down.


loved you from the moment i saw you
touched you
held you
opened you.

remember?
that's when the spark came.

2 comments:

  1. agree,
    lovely message.

    A++

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep it up.

    Welcome joining poets rally week 40,
    all submissions will be fully represented by the end of the week,
    visit me for details today.. hope to see you in..

    Cheers.
    Happy Writing..
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!