Monday, February 23, 2009

Bells will be ringing...

so everyone I love is getting married. There's plenty of planning and dress buying and color choosing and date sorting... Its all so exciting. I never had a wedding. I just eloped; no one even knew lee and I got hitched until months afterward. lol We're crazy. Anyway, all this wedding bliss had me thinking about if it were me.... What dress would I choose? What would I plan? So here for your viewing pleasure is a taste of my taste:

My IDEAL wedding dress: (Portia de Rossi and Ellen Degeneres wedding)


 If I were feeling rockstar... I would choose something like this: (Dita Von Teese and Marilyn Manson wedding)



I think that I would have a small wedding party. probably only 3 or 4 girls by my side.  I'd have plenty of food and alcohol and the rest I would just leave to lady luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!