Thursday, February 19, 2009

It takes a while

I've been trying to get back in shape. But I'm not very self motivated-- unless you count my burning desire to be da bomb dot com in a swimsuit by summer.... Its what keeps me going, my legs moving, and my ass from sagging!

I wish my trainer were doing another boot camp. It really kicked butt. A hundred push-ups a night, crawling under tables while carrying 10 pound "rifles," sprints. That's what I need: a drill sergeant.

someone yelling at me to keep my fat ass running lol Although I am happy to say that I ran 5 miles today... unfortunately I need to be up to 6 by next Friday. 7 the Friday after that and so on...

Anyway, I guess that's what it is all about. The effort, sweat, and dedication make the success that much sweeter. It doesn't come easy. It's worth something. My fitness will have value.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!