Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I've totally got to figure it out

There are so many things to be stressed about. Money, parenting, money, and did i mention money yet?

I know... I'm preaching to the choir. At this tumultuous time, everyone is concerned with his or her finances. It is a very personal concern and while empathy is nice and all, everyone is looking out for #1 right now.

Lia has me worried. Not because of anything she does... she's only 2 and her behavior is a reflection on my child rearing. I reckon I need to do some self evaluating.

Lee and I have decided to find her a full time school. So its time for me to get serious about finding employment. Its hard putting yourself out there.

And all the other things bouncing around in my mind.... Its a bit much. I find it overwhelming at times. Too many thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!