Friday, May 29, 2009

ITs officially friday morning,

and my mind is resisting all signals from my body that it's exhausted. My Mind is preparing my body for REAL exhaustion when we wake up at 7 AM tomorrow morning to take care of a 2 and a half year old for the entire day into the evening and on to eternity-it feels sometimes.

  • It seems there's not enough hours in the day to allow me to do or to get what I need. I guess that's why I'm up for most of the night. Because I require more than food and water. I need space, relaxation, alone time, love, laughter, kisses, silence, but mostly a good book.

  • I've got a good man. He works hard. He loves his family. He comes home and relieves me from motherhood for a few hours, while I go upstairs and he plays with the baby. All he asks for is a clean house and a happy child.

  • I'm steadily approaching the end of Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett. It's the book of Revelation with a bit of Paradise Lost, Mission Impossible, and Gilligan's Island.

And there ya have it, my brief synopsis of the Life of Jillien

1 comment:

  1. THAT is one of my favorite books. :) I remember I couldn't put it down and I laughed out loud several times. In public! Thanks for stopping by and for the bday wishes!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!