Sunday, July 05, 2009

What the hey?! I'll give it a shot!


I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14

I will give everything to Jesus. When I have nothing to give, I'll give Him this nothing. ~St. Therese~

"Preach the Gospel at all times, when necessary use words." - St. Francis of Assisi

"When we are whom we are called to be we will set the world ABLAZE!"- St. Catherine of Siena


I have a friend-- well more like a friendly acquaintance, and it's truly my loss that we aren't closer. We went to high school together ( i think she was many years younger), and we ended up going to the same college... and those quotes are off her Facebook. This young lady is so filled with the Holy Spirit that you feel renewed in faith just by being her presence. Every time I need inspiration, I visit her page. She's a photographer, and she seems to have the ability to capture the beauty/goodness/soul of everything she shoots.  Her quotes lift me up. So I hope that these quotes lift you up today... even if you didn't need a lift--it can't hurt :)

6 comments:

  1. I can see why they would give you a little lift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing quotes that do lift me up too! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spiritualness vs. religious, I could only wish for spiritualness. Lovely post today, Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I may be both spiritual and religious. My friend says that church is filled with the biggest hypocrites in the world... I say, he may be right but that doesn't stop me from going to church.

    JM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog today. GREAT name--we are ALMOST the same!! You have a great blog. I think I shall return--I really loved your post today. Great quotes!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!