Friday, March 26, 2010

Fragmenting my Friday

Mommy's Idea


Went to the dentist on Tuesday... They told me I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled Wednesday. YUMMY. So i've been dealing with that. But surprisingly it doesn't hurt really. The most uncomfortable thing for me is not being able to eat everything I want. That is truly torture because I LOVE TO EAT!!!!!!!

Got our first hit on the house yesterday. I spent all day running errands--buying things for the house. Lee came home and we worked like maniacs to get the house just right..... They never showed.

Our church had its first service last night in the newly built 30 million dollar arena. It was incredible, and I can't wait to experience the new souls getting saved. More space for more people! God is great!!
VIEW PICTURES


I kept my daughter out of school last week for 4 days (Monday through Thursday) because I heard some very disturbing things were happening in the class ie yelling by the teacher, hitting from other students... just not nice behavior. I spoke to the teacher and principal and they assured me that the accounts are greatly exaggerated. I don't know who to believe, but I've prayed on it and I've sent her back this week. I'm taking it day by day and so far so good! Please send prayers :)

Here's what I'm listening to this week!


7 comments:

  1. Wow our town's university has a 23 Million Dollars endowment and your church built a 30M $ arena?
    Well anyway does it look good from a neutral point of view?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took a small eternity(over 5 years) to build the arena, and even longer to save the money. The entire sum came from the tithe. We have kingdom builder commitments; some people donate a lot of money.

    Anyway its a beautiful facility, but I too feel kind of so/so about how much the building cost. But we have such a huge congregation and had such limited space. The state of louisiana even ordered a 4 lane highway to be built b/c of the traffic our church generates. (now in construction).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to come to New Orleans one day I've heard it's totally a different place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray that you will indeed see souls won for Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The writer: indeed u should experience new Orleans but not the cliche bourbon street party(well no until you're 21 of course. Nola has a super artsy intellectual musical side that has sustained me all my life.

    Jennifer: AMEN!! These r exciting times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!