Thursday, May 06, 2010

I'm in no-man's land

Wondering where I've been?
The answer to that is: everywhere and nowhere.
We had the most awful experience moving out of our home. It was unorganized, dysfunctional, and extremely emotionally draining.
So after we finally moved everything out on Tuesday, we relocated to my friend's apartment. Where we'll stay until the end of the week. We will decide where to go after that...

Why so unsettled? Because our original temporary home did not allow our cat to come. So  we would either have to pay hundreds of dollars to have him boarded for a month.... hundreds of dollars that our family does NOT HAVE or live all over.

Needless to say this has been the most difficult thing I have ever gone through!

But we're getting through it by the grace of God and the goodness of our friends.

JM

3 comments:

  1. Thank goodness for friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are able to settle soon,

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that Jillien. Hope it all works out for you soon.

    Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!