Monday, June 28, 2010

The Love Message


I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
Mother Teresa 


Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do... but how much love we put in that action.
Mother Teresa 

Love begins by taking care of the closest ones - the ones at home.
Mother Teresa 

Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.
Mother Teresa 



Be careful when you pray for patience, because God will answer that prayer with more opportunities to be patient. 
Lead Pastor Kimi.
Sometimes I struggle with how much I should type out on this thing. How much I should share. Not knowing who's reading or who knows me on here makes it an ever greater risk that the personal things I type on my blog can be used against me or can be spread as gossip about me. And I struggle with that because like I've gone through so many things, that I've learned so much and have gone through such an interesting journey of faith that I feel called to share the things I've learned. Even though its embarrassing or hurtful. Even though I would rather everyone have this surreal picture of perfection when it comes to my life, I still find myself typing out the most intimate secrets.  

4 comments:

  1. Well I like what I read myself. And I think that if you don't feel comfortable writing about things then don't. But if you are writing them and it's all true how can gossip be spread. It's the truth that counts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you THom. THat little message had to do with an upcoming post that I'm struggling about posting. But thanks for the support.

    JM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the quotes. Mother Teresa gives us such food for thought. I understand your dilemma. I feel that way often too when I'm posting. Sometimes I need to get it all out on the blog. It's kind of like therapy, I guess? There is a topic or two that I wonder will ever grace my blog. I also feel a little too vulnerable to go all that way. Maybe someday. I know that you'll do what feels right with you at that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. transparency is a very admirable trait. but definitely so hard for me due to fear of others opinions. but then i gotta remember i have an audience of one, my God. p.s. there is no way i should be quoted anywhere near mother teresa. she is a saint and i am not. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!