Sunday, July 10, 2011

Quotes of Late

Lia: "Daddy has the Jingles. If I touch them I can get the chicken pops."

Amy after watching me do a goofy dance in the office: "Was that the Walgreens Shuffle?"

Graham after I told him how embarrassed I was that my shirt was unbuttoned and my chest was hanging out in front of a client. "Oh I saw that."
Jillien: "WHAT! Why didn't you say something?!??!"
Graham: "I thought that was your style."

Kelly: "Little sister I never wanted, I do listen to you when you say something."

VB: "They must be trippin' if they think I'm going to mail that!"

3 comments:

  1. oh no, does lee have shingles? jeremy has had that. he got his stress

    ReplyDelete
  2. blessings, how have you been?

    fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Evening:

    How divine when you come to poetry potluck,

    Week 43 is free verse week, submit 1 to 3 random poems, enjoy the fun!

    Hope to see you tonight.

    xoxox


    we are to open within an hour, hurry up.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!