Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Best of my Best

See Alex at Please Try Again!
Feel free to join in!!! Take it to your own blog, see what your followers have to say :)


Best death scene EVER: Romeo and Juliet the Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes verson. It was so simple and perfect

Best Farewell Scene: The Nightmare Before Christmas when Jack is leaving to spread Christmas to the human world.


Best Revenge Scene: The Princess Bride's Inigo Montoya: "My name is Inigo Montoya. You have killed my father. Prepare to die." I agree with Alex. The princess Bride is my favorite movie so it must make my list

Top Tear Jerker: Titatnic. It was unbearable. Although I did leave in the middle of I Am Sam because I was crying so hard. So its a tie.


Unbelievable Ending: At the end of Grease when Danny and Sandy are in Grease Lightening and then all of a sudden the car takes flight... i don't believe it :)

Best "I Didn't See That One Coming" Scene: The Sixth Sense when we find out Bruce Willis is really (you know)!!! I totally didn't see it coming!

Saddest Romance: Philidelphia: Tom Hanks and Antonio Banderas. One dying of AIDS, the other struggling to hold on and both living in a world that doesn't accept them. Sad.

Best Hand Holding Scene: In Pursuit of Happiness, Will Smith with his son as they look for a place to stay the night.

Movie Most Quoted in Chat Room Conversations: Space Balls, "I see your swartz is as big as mine" ??? couldn't think of anything.

and one for the road:

Best Hospital Scene: Talladega Nights, Ricky Bobby when he's pretending to be in a coma and his friend comes in to take him out of his misery! LOL

5 comments:

  1. Awesome list! You're the best, Jillian. You played along and everything!!! And, tap tap, why didn't you include a "Luuuuuve" scene?

    The Princess Bride is one of my top five favorites. There are so many memorable scenes/quotes from there, bar none!

    Assss Youuuuu Wiiiissssh.... er...best falling down a hill scene

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! perfect! "Best Falling down a hill scene" I wonder how many nominees could be included in that one?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers! I remember freaking out when I saw that scene in The Sixth Sense. I never saw it coming. That Grease ending was unbelievable. I remember being surprised when I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Join in Kelly-love. I would love to see your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good list! I love these things, now I'm feeling the urge to do my own...uh-oh, watch out!
    Macey

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!