Saturday, October 24, 2009

Random Post Redux

Visit Kel and participate in Random Post Redux!

This is one of my many, ridiculous, and pointless One Act/One Scene plays... This one's from May of 2006 called Sad but Funny:

[There is a split stage; the two characters cannot see each other; Stage Right: Jillien sitting in her car talking to Lee who is on Stage Left: Sitting in his cube at work. They are on the phone with one another]

Jillien: [excitedly] Lee, guess what i did today that i haven't done in a REALLY long time, that it was starting to get disgusting. I'll give you three guesses.

Lee: Uhh I dont know.. you finally shaved your legs?

Jillien: [disappointed and amused at the same time] No i washed some clothes.

The End

1 comment:

  1. You made me chuckle! Let's see how often men would WANT to shave their legs if they had to!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!