Monday, December 28, 2009

Fuming!

I am realistic when it comes to relationships.  Be them friendships or family or anyone really. I have full faith that there are people brought into your life to help you grow, to teach you something about life or of yourself or of others... Basically there are many reasons that the people in your life are meant to be there. But that doesn't mean that they have to REMAIN in your life. Sometimes friendships end. Sometimes bonds are broken. Sometimes those breaks are gradual and soft. Sometimes they are harsh and painful. But it happens. It's meant to happen.  I can forgive and move on while still not incorporating that person intimately into my life again.

But its those people that so obviously have a problem and yet they deny, they sugarcoat, they avoid, they ignore..... you. They are spineless. They are two-faced. They are weasels. They are hurtful.

I can respect a person who has an issue with me and tells me and at the end of the day we know where we stand. I cannot respect a person who has an issue with me but doesn't tell me and at the end of the day I have no idea what's going on and why.

2 comments:

  1. That's a tough situation...I'm sorry you're dealing with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relationships can be so distressing. Communication is key. I agree with you that you can't move forward if you don't know where you stand. I hope all turns out better soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!