Sunday, April 18, 2010

Its late and the droning of my computer is lulling me to sleep.
 I've not had many words lately.
My simple and dependable little signifiers have abandoned me. 
I force myself to click and type.
And think
And emote
And feel.
******************************************


I can't breathe.
I can't breeaathe.
The words are pounding against her skull.
I cannot breathe
I will not breathe again.
Her heart is broken.
And the air has been forced from her lungs,
By the very pain of it all.
*****************************************

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are very deep and sad I think. I hope she can get out of the doldrums soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank you Thom.

    I think I was in a funk last night (that's when I wrote these,but I drafted them... at least i thought i did, but here they are published)

    That's cool. I'm hoping she gets out of the doldrums soon too :)

    JM

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!