Thursday, September 08, 2005

Im a Displaced New Orleanian from Jefferson Parish

I'm sitting at a computer in West Baton Rouge Parish library. i dont have much to say except that everything sucks. i have lost an entire semester at school. the people at LSU advised me to sit out a semester. my mom is employed with the same company but in florida so we leave on sunday to go over and around louisiana to florida, and i have no more computer or cable... which means no more mrs. foster's !!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

this also means that i cannot keep in touch with anyone. 504 area codes arent working, and since i have no computer i cannot come on the internet and communicate.

let me know how yall are doing. you know my number or just post and tell me you are okay. i love you all. and i hope to post soon. bi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!