Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I'M LATE I'M LATE I'M LATE for a very important date

I went to the LSU game in Nashville, TN. It was a 12 hour road trip, and i actually didnt have as good of a time as i would have liked. the entire trip was STRESSFUL. a vacation was STRESSFUL. the individuals i was traveling with were way too strung out. they made going out and partying a stressful situation... which makes is no FUN. for example: we had been in the car for 12 hours. we FINALLY arrive in nashville at midnight. (all the bars close at 3) we get to the apartment of the sister of one of the travelers and the moment we walk in the door we are already getting YELLED at to hurry up and leave to go to a bar. they had already called a taxi and were waiting for us. we all had to rush and get out the house. i smelled like sweaty ass and was not about to go ANYWHERE without makeup and changing my clothes. i mean C'MON! so i'm getting shouted to hurry which was really pissing me off because i HONESTLY changed my clothes and did my hair and makeup in 7 minutes flat!$#@ so anyways we get in the taxi with everyone and i forgot my id and another friend forgot his wallet [i mean what do you expect! we just walked in the door and now we're rushing out. its a miracle we didnt forget more]

but basically everything was that stressful. everything was the rushed. like it was the biggest deal in the world to get there. I'm the type of person that likes things to happen when they happen. no rush to go out and party. the party starts when we get there.. ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!