Thursday, October 13, 2005

so i'm in a philosophical journey again

i was lucky enough to ask those life changing questions, question my faith, search for answers, study other philosophies really early in life. I'm very young and yet I've come to know who I am and what I want by 20. [I've actually known for a while] I did the whole antifoundationalism, anarchism, Taoism, Satanism, Catholicism thing. I've studied and read and learned and lived and questioned, negated, affirmed, believed all sorts of things. And I've finally finished... kind of. And now I've found and individual who is older than me, but in a point in his life similiar to a point in my life about 3-5 years ago. And its hard for me to answer some of his questions. Questions that I, myself, have asked and answered. Its like I don't remember. I guess it wasn't the actual answer, but the peace that the answer brought to my life that was important. and since i can't answer it for him, he's going to have to do it himself. which is cool because the only thing i can do is point him in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!