Sunday, August 10, 2008

Do you have the strength?

Would you have the strength to see someone's email up on the computer screen and NOT read it? Not feel the urge to scan through the intimate thoughts of others?

Or do you think its your right to read b/c if the thoughts were so personal why were they up for anyone to read?

How does this work?

If you ask me, I don't think one should EVER read someone's emails or letters without permission. It is such an invasion. Plus things can get misconstrued. Thats the way wrong assumptions rot the mind. Its ironic that I blog. I allow many personal thoughts to be read by complete strangers, but at least that is my intention. My emails are not intended to be read by anyone other than the addressee.

JM

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!