Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lia starts preschool

Depending on Gustav, Lia is scheduled to start Pre-k2 next friday. I'm so incredibly excited. I can't wait. I know its only 4 hours a day and they are going to fly by, but I can't express how much I'm looking forward to those 4 hours. The other parents were saying how sad they were going to be, and I felt slightly out of place with that sentiment because I'm the opposite. I'm relying on those few hours to retain my sanity. lol

Our family has really become involved this summer. We all have our activities that allow us to express ourselves. Lee has his triathlons, Lia has gymboree and now pre-school, and I have BRSO Chorus and my new work out regiment. But there are still things coming up. Still more opportunities. We're praying for success on these new endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!