Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Today I said goodbye

To my mom and dad.

I'm sad....

I started my Bible in 90 days challenge.
Day One [check]

I'm sleepy...

Tomorrow I rush to Baton Rouge for  a day with friends and church in the evening.

I'm anxious...

My arms and shoulders are sore from changing the front brakes of my car with my dad yesterday.

I'm proud of myself...

I have been competing in 5 different scrabble matches with internet scrabblers for the last 3 days. The games have yet to end.

I'm a nerd.

2 comments:

  1. All emotions that we all go through :) I play Words With Friends on my iPad/iPhone. Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks to end a game. Speaking of which it's my turn on 4 scrabble games LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of you...

    I'm a scrabble nerd too!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!