Tuesday, September 12, 2006

To my most loving Husband

Last night i began doing laundry EXTREMELY late, which for me is about 8:45/9 o'clock. [keep in mind i go to sleep at 10] well i had a load in the dryer and a load in the washer. I pass out asleep by 10 and my clothes aren't done yet, of course.

But when i wake up all of my clothes are folded and hanging in the living room. Lee Henry stayed up and finished washing drying and hanging all of my clothes so that they would be ready for me in the morning.
--------------------------------------------------------

The other night we are getting ready for bed and the tv was on. I told him to turn it off before we go to bed bc i didn't want him disturbing his sleep. He told me no that he doesnt mind the tv. In the middle of the night i get woken up by Lee getting out of bed to turn off the tv.

The next morning I start making fun of him and say "ah huh! i thought you said that the tv didn't bother you, and you get up in the middle of the night to turn it off..." and he says "i only turned it off because you were tossing and turning and i thought it was keeping you up."
---------------------------------------------

Wow my husband loves me. He always thinks of me first. He is so unselfish and thoughtful, and i cannot believe that God could bless me this much..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!