Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Kids on the Block

So Saturday night- i went to the best concert of my LIFE. New kids on the Block =BABY! it was incredible! I would scream at the top of my lungs and shake my arms in the air, and my cousin, Melissa, who came with me would crack up laughing at me. And then 3 seconds later when Jordan would be dirty dancing--she would go hysterical!

Donnie is all man now! he's so hot. At one point they came out in the middle of the crowd and i almost jumped on peoples heads like they were lily pads just through desire to get to them.

I was telling my baby cousin how awesome it was and i told her that i doubt any other concert could compare with it. So she responded with "what about if Britney comes?"

And as AWESOME as Britney's concert would be. I wouldn't be screaming and hyperventilating if she were to take her shirt off. I would be totally turned off actually lol.

I've been to a lot of concerts. I've seen bands live, but nothing compared to this incredible show! THey still have tour dates. Get tickets and go b/c it is super awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!