Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Always about you

How can I go to that place
That place where all was well
And all was fine
And all was clear
and well defined?
Where once there was just you and me,
There's only thoughts of
What we used to be.
So many hurts and silent fights
Too many times I find
Its my will against your might.
Apologies that forever fall flat
Crushed by your need to be always right.
A constant pointing of the finger
And our anger always seems to linger
Even when we appear to be okay
Below the surface there's nothing but
Shade-
Shadowy surfaces hiding the pain
Of little offenses that can't go away.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. "Shadowy surfaces hiding the pain
    Of little offenses that can't go away"

    One can only wish that they would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm which is better. Will or might? I hope you're okay!!

    Shawna's Study Abroad

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Alex: I sure wish they would.

    It appears, in this situation, neither is better, Shawna. They seem to repel whenever pitted against each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Kel's blog. This is very well written. I like the line "below the surface there's nothing but Shade". Cool blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!