Thursday, April 30, 2009

Babbling: No Use Reading

Kind of cold sitting here.
The synthetic breeze,
Blowing in evenly timed intervals,
Is giving me goosebumps.
Familiar sounds
Undulating in the air:
Gargle
Hum
Click Click Click
The running water
Scorching hot on my tongue
When I'm just trying to rinse
My spearmint mouth out.
What an unnecessarily intense experience.
Long day
With nothing to say
All my books are finished
And none in the reserve.
I should be more prepared
For times just as this.

*******************************************
My eyes are tired of this large blinking screen.
Nothing but electronic pictures to be seen.
Electronic words
And Electronic Sounds.
Electronic people
and Electronic battle grounds.
Electronic lovers
and Electronic friends
Electronic minds
at an electronic end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!