Thursday, May 21, 2009

A little segment I like to call: Way too much information

The underwear I'm wearing is HORRIBLY uncomfortable and feels like its purpose is to slowly saw me in half from the bottom up!

I'm realizing that I'm not patient enough to potty train Lia.  Its terribly disheartening, and I don't know what method will be effective for her and bearable to me.

Its becoming overwhelmingly clear that I'm incapable of maintaining a clean house. Either its a genetically inherited trait or I'm just completely incompetent.  Possibly both.


2 comments:

  1. 1. I hate underwear when it is too tight on the legs or if it's too loose on the waist or if one leg is smaller than the other.

    2. If it is stressing you out too much, wait a while longer. The world won't end if she's three when you potty train her.

    3. HA! you should see my house.

    4. You sound like you need new underwear and a daquiri. Choose which one and go get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex I haven't heard wiser words in all my life. I intend to do just those two things.

    And thanks for the advice on potty training... I'm thinking that would be best for both of us... We just need more time maybe :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!