Thursday, June 15, 2006

Drop

wow this semester is getting a little over loaded. or maybe i'm just falling way behind, but i haven't done anything for piano. It's getting harder and harder to find time to practice. I think I should drop. but I'm sure that doesn't look too good on my transcripts, but at least its better than getting a less than an "A". My choices are to receive a W or a "B"or even worse a "C". I really don't know what to do. If I drop I'll only have 12 hours this semester, and I probably won't be able to graduate on time unless I take 28 hours in may. and that's ridiculous.

I'm confused. Maybe I should just start practicing and working harder. BUT I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT. I'm so lazy.

APPENDAGE:[3:35PM] I just got back from piano class and the teacher thnks i'm advanced and feels i should have no problem getting an A.. how crazy is that!?!? makes no sense. how could the teacher and me have such different views on how the class is going? well maybe i should reconsider the drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!