Thursday, June 22, 2006

wanna know something interesting?!?


Lee is a programmer. He is a very talented software programmer. He knows how to make very extensive applications as well as WEBSITES. He custom designs and develops websites...And yet i do not have a website!?!? i want a website. I dont want a blogger anymore. www,stupidsometimes.com Wouldnt that be awesome? doesnt everyone feel that i should have one? I think so. The only problem will be saving all of my "old ass posts" aka archives. They may get deleted because they are saved on blogger's server. but i betcha theres a way.

Maybe its not nice putting Lee on the spot like this. Don't get upset baby :) I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Baby,

    It looks as though I have a job to do. I'll put something together for you.
    Love You

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!