Thursday, June 22, 2006

Thoughts of the future.

I scheduled my classes for fall semester today. I'm taking the smallest amount of hours since i've been in college. And its strange because i want to take more. i feel like i can handle more, but when i stop and think about it: the baby comes in october, i'll be living in baton rouge[i think] and i'll be commuting to school. and trying to study in between cries and trying to find time to sleep and trying to keep a household and a husband and my sanity. and read for classes and do homework and papers and wowzers. how am i going to do it with a baby? i think i might be in over my head. I dont think that my gpa will be able to hold up. Should i just give up on graduating summa cum laude? i think so. at this point it seems like an unattainable goal. Maybe i would feel a relief of pressure if i just allowed myself some b's.

But once you start feeling okay about b's then C's become acceptable and then what?!? all of my hardwork just goes down the tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!