Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Blogging Love

Every so often I luckily stumble upon a blog that's been around for a while, but isn't famous. It's like a little diamond in the rough. There are years of archives of original thoughts or inspired art.

My favorite thing to do is to go back to the very first posts that person ever submitted. Read those beginning moments. The best blogs for me are personal ones. I love when a person is real creative and inquisitive or poetic, philosophical, even egotistical (everyone loves a villain occasionally).

There's something so intriguing about blogging. Sometimes very personal things are pasted on the internet for anyone and their grandpappy to read. What is it that draws us toward exposing ourselves in such a way? Is it that its not really real? Better yet, what draws us toward reading someone else's exposed yet private thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!