Thursday, February 05, 2009

Moving

In an Anti-FOCA group... this was a comment made by Kelly Morrison regarding our new president:


"Regarding Obama: I trust God to allow/place a man in a position like this. If God wanted someone else in that position, He would have made sure it happened. For whatever reason, Obama is our president at this time and place. I may not agree with everything he says or does HOWEVER I trust God to have a purpose for Obama just as I trust Him to have a purpose and a love for each of us. I pray for our president. I pray for his family. I pray for the decisions he is making and will have to live with .... as will we. Rather than send negative energy out towards Obama, why not shower --- deluge --- heaven with prayers on his behalf. Pray that Holy Spirit speaks to his heart and his mind. Pray blessings on President Obama and his family. God can turn the heart of a king...."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!