Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm feeling that way again

sometimes its hard to be the last on the list of considerations.

Lia of course is top priority, as she should be. Her school, her health, her happiness... It all goes up there right to the front of the line.

Next, comes Lee and his training for the Ironman.  This household works around his training schedule.  If i've had it up the forehead with Lia and need a break but Lee has to run his daily quota... trust me my ass is going to have to put up with it.

then comes me.  And although it is a natural position to be in, sometimes I feel like skipping right to the front--like Senior Privilege in high school. Every now and again, I feel that I may have put my happiness and sanity on the back burner to propel everyone else's.  

Maybe I'm just feeling that way right now. I'll probably edit this post in a couple of hours once I've had some time to chill and have gained a more objective perspective.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!