Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Why do i do this to myself?

So I haven't been feeling very well.  I'm not sleeping good at night, and consequently, I'm exhausted all day!  but instead of going to bed early.  instead of relaxing and taking it easy all day. I venture out in the blistering cold.  Go to the book store... Look around.  Don't see what I'm looking for... Go to another book store... Purchase The Luxe... come home and at 10PM I'm about to begin a new book.  

Today should have gone like this:  Pick up Lia from school.  Stay indoors.  Go to bed when lia goes to bed.   Nice recovery day.

Instead I'm dying because I didn't get a run in, and I'm going to have to make up for it double time.  I'm blogging at 10 when I should be sleeping.  I'm eating when I should be drinking.  

Am I trying to sabotage myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!