Sunday, July 16, 2006

There is sooo much to do and so little time. Today i have to go to baton rouge to look at houses BUT at the same time i have to pay this lady here in kenner, and she doesnt open till later and i have to buy and send a thank you card so that it reaches the person tomorrow. I really dont htink i'm going to be able to spend the night in baton rouge tonight, but will i be in the mood to drive ALL the way back? i really doubt it.

What should i do? This little old lady gave me a snowball and an icecream bc i didnt have any cash and i PROMISED i would come by today and pay. i really can't go back on my word; she was so generous. And my aunt traci got me a marriage present and some diapers and i have yet sent her a thank you card. That needs to be done now! So where do i go from here?>

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!